Job Description Template for:
UI/UX DesignerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Animation, Computer Science or related field.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- A high quality portfolio that can be viewed online.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues and degradation strategies.
- Experience in human interaction design or user experience.
- Experiencing designing both Web and Mobile applications.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great analytical skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process