Job Description Template for:
User Acquisition ExpertYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Own demand generation for all new players for games.
- Develop and implement channel strategies for Facebook, in-app mobile advertising, and other channels.
- Optimize cost, budget allocation, and bids in order to maximize ROI.
- Drive A/B testing programs for new ad products and channels to maximize acquisition efforts and return.
- Conduct analyses to validate the LTV of paid campaign players.
- Work cross-functionally with Producers and Engineers to optimize conversion rates at every step of the funnel.
- Proven track record of managing, growing and optimizing acquisition campaigns and partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in metrics based companies using the freemium model.
- Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel.
- Ability to organize and analyze large sets of data – identifying relevant trends/patterns.
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
- Display, SEM, Mobile, and Facebook advertising experience.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process