Job Description Template for:
VP MarketingYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Develop marketing strategies to meet objectives.
- Lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace.
- Analyze existing product and markets in terms of gain market share and sustain or grow profitability
- Serve as a key and active member of the senior management operating team
- Establish and manage the marketing budget.
- Commission and analyze customer research.
- Ensure effective implementation of marketing activities.
- Help determine the overall company direction.
- Lead marketing function.
- Commission and analyze market and competitor information.
- Previous experience in a senior management position.
- Previous marketing experience.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Analyzes information effectively.
- Presents information effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Great leadership ability.
- Good management skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process