Job Description Template for:
VP of Business DevelopmentYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Direct the overall business development and partnerships program by identifying and closing new partnerships
- Aggressively grows existing partner relationships and builds strong relationships with partners by creating ongoing value for both sides and ensuring outstanding communication and follow-through on commitments
- Travels regularly and frequently visiting partners and attending conferences
- Speaks in public settings about the company, the industry, and our partnerships program
- expanding the company’s business across work environments and sectors by selling professional development experiences.
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities
- Extensive previous business development experience.
- Open-minded to new ideas and projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Great leadership ability.
- Good management skills.
- Performs well under stress.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process