Job Description Template for:
VP of HRYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, social sciences or related field
- MBA/ Master's Degree in Business, Human Resources, social sciences or related field
- Collaborate with management team to craft the company’s vision and mission.
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc.)
- Hire, guide and evaluate the work of HR executives.
- Decide and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity etc.
- Assume responsibility of labor and employee relations.
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices.
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies.
- Prepare reports for the CEO using business metrics and KPIs.
- Proven experience as VP of HR or other senior HR role.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation.
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.)
- Ability to use metrics and analytics.
- Knowledge of local and international labor law.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. SAP).
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities.
- Certification (e.g. PHR/SPHR)
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process