Job Description Template for:
Web Application Security DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security.
- Develop and implement any necessary changes to improve security and eliminate vulnerabilities.
- Develop and maintain technical, security related documentation and training.
- Monitoring logs of core file changes or attempts at file changes and reacting/correcting as necessary.
- Monitoring of IP addresses attempting backdoor entry and reacting/correcting as necessary.
- Monitoring of all attacks including Brute Force Attacks and reacting/correcting as necessary.
- Monitoring of all applicable load balancing servers for malicious activity and reacting as necessary.
- Monitoring of applicable cloud servers for malicious activity and reacting/correcting as necessary.
- Securing all server and website needs and assisting as necessary.
- Conducting plugin testing for any compatibility issues prior to updating the live website.
- Conducting Wordpress updates and assisting as necessary.
- Assemble, install, upgrade, configure, and manage information security systems including hardware, firmware, and integrated applications.
- Provide security consultation and risk assessments for new initiatives and projects.
- Developing, and providing operational support for distributed systems software in a microservice-style infrastructure-Experience using Docker and Linux containers in: Development environments, build pipelines, test and integration scenarios, and production environments-System Design Skills, including: o API design and implementation knowledge.
- Arabic speaking is a must.
- Familiar with Web Programming, Java REST APIs.
- Experience applying object oriented design and methodologies.
- Interest in applying security concepts (eg. encryption, authentication, and intrusion detection), communication protocols (eg. SSH, TLS), and libraries (eg. OpenSSH, OpenSSL).
- Experience with a Unix based OS is a plus.
- Ability to perform application vulnerability assessments to include penetration tests.
- Desire and ability to share ideas, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with any of the following technical areas is also a plus: TLS/SSL, digital encryption/signature, OAuth, PKI system, Familiarity with both NoSql and MySQL is a significant plus.
- Solid understanding of OS and networking fundamentals and hands on experience with Linux and Windows.
- Experience in User Interfaces design.
- Familiar with object-orientated design principle and methodologies.
- Full Stack Frameworks : Meteor - MeanJS - Zend Framework.
- Back-end tech : PHP - NodeJ.
- HTML / HTML5 - Bootstrap - AJAX - JSON - XML - WebSocke.
- Databases : MySQL - PostgreSQL - MongoDB - Microsoft SQL Server.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process