Job Description Template for:
Workshop TechnicianYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Dismantling, repair and assembling of heavy equipment and identify faulty parts for replacement.
- Install bearings, sprockets, transmission gears and hydraulic valves etc.
- Comply with safety standards at all times
- Computer literacy ideally proficient using Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- The ability to prioritize work load as well as having the right attitude to react positively when working under pressure.
- Proven proactive approach diagnosing faults with the ability to use initiative towards problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Flexible and highly organized.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process