Job Description Template for:
Account ManagerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- Develop business plans and meet overall financial objectives by conducting sales presentations and customer consultations that maximize sales closure rates.
- Develop current key relationships as well as target strategic key accounts in a pre-defined region
- Working on continuous improvement plans to extend and improve upon our existing services with key clients.
- Carries out analysis and produces input to reports monthly and when required
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each existing account within a portfolio and regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Provides detailed information and reports to the directors of the company when required.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
- Experience and knowledge of sales prospecting via telephone
- Be able to Multitask and handle several client accounts
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project software applications.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially focused
- Project Management Skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to work alone or within a team
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process