Job Description Template for:
AccountantYears of experience: 0 - 2 years
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Master's degree in Accounting or related field
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Obtains a recognized accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA, CPA)
- Knowledge of SFAS rules
- Accounting systems knowledge
- Corporate finance knowledge
- Has a sense of confidentiality
- Reporting Research Results
- General mathmatical skills
- Time Management Skills
- Data Entry Management
- Strong reporting skills
- Deadline oriented
- Good attention to detail
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process