Job Description Template for:
Analyst FinanceYears of experience: 2 - 4 years
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Develop financial models, conduct bench marking and process analysis.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Perform any other duties within the scope of the role.
- Proven working experience as a finance analyst.
- Understanding of regulatory audit procedures and activities.
- Ability to apply examination and supervision standards, procedures and techniques.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process