Job Description Template for:
Analyst IT InfrastructureYears of experience: 2 - 4 years
- Bachelor's Degree, computer science or related field
- Plan, install, implement and administer current and new infrastructure systems.
- Monitor and assess infrastructure performance to ensure that it meets the present and future needs of the business.
- Assist with the planning and deployment of infrastructure security measures.
- Coordinate, establish and maintain effective working relationships with hardware and, software, and telecommunication vendors, other service providers and CBUAE systems participants for any infrastructure and connectivity issues.
- Evaluates services provided by vendors and recommends changes.
- Oversee and ensure the orderly maintaining of infrastructure, peripheral equipment and devices, environment and related software and applications.
- Analyze existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and development of the relevant IT systems.
- Ensure the effective troubleshooting, diagnose and resolving of infrastructure problems.
- Supervise the development, maintenance and update of documentations and diagrams for all infrastructure peripherals, and connectivity in all the CBUAE premises and connectivity for CBUAE systems users.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and updating of all related infrastructure policies, procedures and processes.
- Participate in project planning, design and maintenance of infrastructure.
- Perform any other duties within the scope of the role.
- Acquainted with VLANs, IP Routing, Firewalls, Data Centres networking, etc.
- Good knowledge of installations, configurations and operations of IT infrastructure like Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Servers, Storage, etc.
- Timeliness of implementations.
- Efficiency in resolving technical issues.
- Relationship with all concerned external and internal entities.
- Achievement Orientation – Having a concern for working well or for surpassing a standard of excellence. This standard may be one’s own past performance (striving for improvement); an objective measure (results orientation); outperforming others (competitiveness); challenging goals one has set, or even doing what has not been done before (unique innovation).
- Problem Solving – Identifying and solving problems in a timely manner. Suggesting /implementing solutions to overcome operation related obstacles and achieve the desired results.
- Job Knowledge - Understanding the requirements of the job and constantly keeping knowledge up-to-date with new developments pertaining to the job area.
- Quality Focus - Striving to execute tasks in accordance with the relevant quality standards. Implementing and adhering to the relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Process Excellence - Driving process and operation improvement activities to enhance productivity, quality, cost, etc. Keeping abreast of innovations, benchmarking against best practices and implementing changes.
- Proficient in English, Arabic would be an advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications will be an advantage.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process