Job Description Template for:
Android DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree/higher diploma in CS, CIS or an equivalent degree
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other developers, producers and project managers.
- Delivery high quality well tested software that meets agreed requirements.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure that impediments of any kind are escalated and long term solutions are pursued.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Experience in managing junior developers
- Experience in UX/UI
- Experience in leveraging smartphone hardware (camera, gyroscope, accelerometer, etc.)
- Experience with version control software (Git)
- Experience with or capability to learn 3D math
- Experience with non-native and hybrid development tools (ex: PhoneGap)
- Have proven experience in building complete Android apps (Java)
- Have experience working in teams
- Have experience in App submission
- Have experience in mobile hardware ( gyroscope, accelerometer lightsensor )
- Cross-platform knowledge (ex: iOS)
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Be able to rise to new challenges quickly
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process