Job Description Template for:
Arabic EditorYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Translation, Languages or related field.
- Edit mostly Arabic documents and ensure its accuracy and use of appropriate and precise terms from the original document.
- Edit and translate a variety of texts including legal, commercial and financial.
- Proofread final translations and documents ensuring their accurate translation and use of language.
- Evaluate Samples submitted by applicants.
- Help with the recruitment of translators and editors.
- Significant translation experience (preferably in legal).
- Significant editing experience.
- Extraordinary command of Arabic and English (grammar, terminology, language use).
- Extremely comfortable with proper use of grammar, sophisticated terminology, and use of language.
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and hard working.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process