Job Description Template for:
AuditorYears of experience: 2 - 4 years
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting or related field
- Carry out head office operational audit activities covering currency and account management activities, as well as payment systems operations within the Head Office.
- Carry out activities related to stock of currency notes, coins and gold, as well as operations associated to receipt of currency notes and coins from printing and minting houses.
- Undertake head office operational audit assessments in light of management requirements, the documented policies and procedures, as well as the agreed work schedule set by Auditor – Head Office Operations.
- Carry out audit/risks assessment and review of Forex, Spot, buy and sell transactions, money market placements FWD Deals, SWAP Exchange .
- Audit and review trading and investment securities transactions and ensure adherence with the BoD and ALCO decisions and guidelines.
- Test/check Dirham certificate of deposits transactions, to test-check reconciliation statements.
- Carry out payroll and increments post audit as per the approved policies and procedures.
- Carry out the audit of general expenses reports generated by the Financial Control Department as per the approved policies and procedures.
- Audit the granted employee loans and follow up on payments made and carry out the necessary reconciliation.
- Review employee files and procedures related to: job offers, termination, promotion and transfer.
- Audit the expenses related to CBAUE vehicles such as fuel, maintenance and new purchase/replacement.
- Audit the petty cash related to Administration and Human Resources Departments.
- Audit and review CBUAE buildings’ and assets’ maintenance contracts.
- Achievement Orientation - Having a concern for working well or for surpassing a standard of excellence.
- Time Management - Being able to plan, prioritize, set milestones, coordinate tasks, adhere to deadlines, predict set back and develop corrective actions.
- Quality Focus - Striving to execute tasks in accordance with the relevant quality standards. Implementing and adhering to the relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Dependability - Following instructions and responding to management requests. Meeting deadlines or informing the supervisor of any changes in plans.
- Job Knowledge - Understanding the requirements of the job and constantly keeping knowledge up-to-date with new developments pertaining to the job area.
- Good understanding of CBUAE overall operations.
- Good knowledge level in applying internal auditing standards, procedures and techniques, risk management practices, procedures and protocols and industry best practices.
- Proficient in the Arabic and English languages.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process