Job Description Template for:
Automotive EngineerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- bachelor’s degrees in automotive engineering or other related field
- master’s degree in automotive engineering or other related field
- Conduct research studies to develop new concepts in the field of automotive engineering
- Conduct automotive design reviews.
- Establish production or quality control standards.
- Perform failure, variation, or root cause analyses.
- Design or analyze automobile systems in areas such as aerodynamics, alternate fuels, ergonomics, hybrid power, brakes, transmissions, steering, calibration, safety, or diagnostics.
- Prepare or present technical or project status reports and develop or implement operating methods or procedures.
- agreeing and negotiating project budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Research computerized automotive applications, such as telemetrics, intelligent transportation systems, artificial intelligence, or automatic control
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to stay within a budget and meet deadlines
- ability to work in teams to solve problems
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process