Job Description Template for:
Azure Solution ArchitectYears of experience: 2 - 6 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Active engagement with other developers and users and clarify questions related to Azure Services, Application architecture, Implementation details and Deployment.
- Design of client’s Cloud environments with a focus on Azure and demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge.
- Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies, aligned with customer’s business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of Azure.
- Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing.
- Working experience of architecting, designing, building solutions on Azure.
- Solid experience with Microsoft on Azure.
- Strong proficiency in all the services offered by Microsoft Azure including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Working expertise on Azure Worker Roles, Web Jobs, Scheduler, API management., Event Hub.
- Implementation experience on AD, Role based access and AD groups.
- Strong knowledge of IoT, Stream Analytics, Azure Storage.
- Working experience on ARM templates, Run books, VSTS, Team Foundation Service, PowerShell Scripting.
- Experience on modernizing customers on-premise solutions for performance, scalability and reliability.
- Strong knowledge of migration approach, to lift and shift the workloads to Azure.
- Experience in App Insights.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners..
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process