Job Description Template for:
Back-end Developer (PHP)Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Assist in translating business requirements into system design.
- Understanding system requirements and functional specifications.
- Assist in development and maintenance of the systems.
- Ensure foolproof, high quality performance of the systems.
- Influence technical decisions and improve development processes and infrastructure.
- Coordinate with co-developers and other team members.
- Building REST based APIs to support the other development teams.
- Experience in working with PHP frameworks (Yii, Laravel, Zend, etc...)
- Strong experience of MySQL, MSSQL
- Have used a version control system like Git or SVN.
- Good English skills.
- A can-do attitude, passion for technology.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and communicate clearly.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Knowledge in Android and iOS development is a plus.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process