Job Description Template for:
Back end Drupal DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability.
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels.
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules.
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process