Job Description Template for:
BookkeeperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage.
- Perform partial checks of the posting process.
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
- Proven bookkeeping experience.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- Great attention to details.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process