Job Description Template for:
Business Development Manager(Digital Services)Years of experience: 3 - 6 years
- Bachelor's Degree, marketing, business or related field
- Develop innovative Digital Marketing to aggressively grow client ROI from Digital Marketing.
- Ensures the streamlined process of each individual member and productivity of each member in the division.
- Enables the optimal use of the resources available to the division with a balance between inbound and outbound deal flows.
- Provide market analysis and develop digital campaigns and solutions based on recommendations to improve client’s audience penetration, engagement and conversion of customer &non-customer base.
- Develop and manage Digital Marketing plans & budgets for DIC Clients.
- Showcase experience in SEO/SEM, social media & email trends and best practices.
- Contribute to Digital Marketing planning and process by providing expert advice on marketplace characteristics, competitive analysis and opportunities for collaboration.
- Through in-depth analysis, assess the degree to which segment DIC clients programs needs and objectives are being achieved.
- Manage the execution of Digital Marketing initiatives including briefings, creative production, tracking & post analysis of campaigns.
- Manage third-party creative and professional vendors and contractors and evaluate new opportunities for the clients on an ongoing basis, in relation to digital marketing.
- Participate in new project development and new business efforts as required by management.
- Continue to educate teams and clients about the importance of Digital Marketing and facilitate the execution of an award wining Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the satisfaction of clients approaching Direct Influence Digital by ensuring the efficient form of performance and use of the sales, execution, analytics,and accounting actions in the division.
- Expand Direct Influence Digital’s services from sole influence marketing providers to account management, marketing consultancy, and digital spend management.
- Provide business plans for additional revenue streams, services, and hires to the Group CEO for consultation and approval.
- Identifying campaign strategy, client objectives and advising on suitable implementation strategies.
- Productivity management of all members participating in the division.
- Content writing experience with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing Digital Marketing plans including SEM, SEO, social media and email campaigns.
- Deeply familiar and passionate about web marketing concepts, practices and programs.
- Able to provide inventive, but measurable, solutions for client challenges.
- Able to think "outside the box”
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented and goal-driven.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Experience with hands-on implementation and results measurement.
- Able to work effectively across functional groups or geographic offices to meet aggressive schedules.
- Motivated self-starter, adaptable and flexible.
- Flexible in work functions and duties.
- Ability to manage multiple clients, projects and meet deadlines.
- PC proficiency and strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel).
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong leadership and team player skills
- Must be able to work in Charleston, SC office.
- Must be able to focus for long periods of time at a computer screen given the nature of the digital business.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process