Job Description Template for:
Call Center RepresentativeYears of experience: 0 - 1 years
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or other related fields.
- Determine requirements by working with customers over the phone.
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfill requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Maintain call center database by logging information into the database.
- Follow up with customers when needed to check if problems persist and resolve them accordingly.
- Communicate with internal parties to provide proper solutions for customers' report.
- Able to work in shift basis position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Great attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Great team player.
- Well organized.
- Background in IT is a plus.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process