Job Description Template for:
Chief Technology OfficerYears of experience: 7 - 13 years
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources.
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely.
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process