Job Description Template for:
Civil EngineerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
- Provide drawing for own designs and produce sketches to incorporate in drawings by Designers/Drafters.
- Layout and details portions of projects using schematic layout by project lead engineer. May be assigned responsibility for schematic or conceptual layouts when qualified.
- Organize, draft, and coordinate technical documents.
- Research design options and document findings for project lead engineer
- Develop probable construction cost estimates for his/her projects within the department.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Produce quality reports when relevant such as site inspection reports
- Direct and supervise other Designers/Drafters activities.
- 1-2 years of experience with knowledge in civil and/or structural engineering
- Demonstrated mathematical and technical skills
- Working knowledge of Auto Cad or other drafting software
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to Detail
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process