Job Description Template for:
Computer and Information Research ScientistYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Explore fundamental issues in computing and develop theories and models to address those issues
- Help scientists and engineers solve complex computing problems
- Invent new computing languages, tools, and methods to improve the way in which people work with computers
- Develop and improve the software systems that form the basis of the modern computing experience
- Design experiments to test the operation of these software systems
- Analyze the results of their experiments and evaluate project plans and proposals to assess feasibility issues
- Conduct logical analyses of business, scientific, engineering, and other technical problems, formulating mathematical models of problems for solution by computers.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Critical-thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process