Job Description Template for:
Computer and Information Systems ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, management information system or other related field
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers
- Stay abreast of advances in technology.
- Manage backup, security and user help systems.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Review project plans in order to plan and coordinate project activity
- Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Control operational budget and expenditures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with managing resource and budget constraints
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strategic and project planning expertise
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process