Job Description Template for:
Design EngineerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Use specialized software to create models and drawings of products.
- Research new materials and methods of development.
- Organize and maintain existing engineering records.
- Construct prototypes and confirm designs with design/purchasing team.
- Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes.
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards.
- Work with corporate research & development to apply the next generation of technology to existing products and also develop new products.
- Explains drawings to production or construction teams and provides adjustments as necessary, checking throughout project to ensure quality.
- Perform duties as directed by management from time to time, including site works.
- Extensive knowledge of metal fabrication processes.
- Understanding of current cutting tool technology.
- Impeccable attention to details.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively.
- Proven ability in preparing design documentation in presentable English.
- Creative problem-solving skills, logic analysis skills, ability to logically break complex problems down to manageable components.
- Strong domain knowledge of Clocking, System modes, Power management, debug, interconnect, safety, security and other architectures.
- Manufacturing process knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process