Job Description Template for:
Director/VP of systems developmentYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Bachelor's Degree, computer engineering, Information technology, computer science or related field
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies.
- Providing leadership to IT systems, prioritising projects and ensuring commitments are met while providing high quality and cost effective systems that meet customers' expectations.
- Directing all initiatives for corporate IT systems and ensuring that staff remains focused on customer expectations and satisfaction
- Directing and managing staff, including hiring, performance management and assessment, development, mentoring, training and staff budgeting
- Implement Corporate Growth and Development standards and metrics for development and management of a robust pipeline of opportunities, to include qualification and proposal development
- evelop tactical and strategic business plans and for implementation
- Define approaches and constraints on vendor management strategies
- Plan, conduct and coordinate business programming applications activities
- Several years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or software development, including supervisory experience
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process