Job Description Template for:
Distribution Center ManagerYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, and operations management or any related field.
- Review incoming and outgoing shipments
- Monitor warehouse workers and associated activities; offers assistance to those with concerns or problems on the work floor.
- Ensure that products delivered are stored in an organized manner, so that its quality is maintained and accessibility is achieved.
- Create a layout plan that streamlines the storage and retrieval of goods.
- Implement worker safety and health regulations.
- Plan projects and sets objectives for the employees to meet
- Respond to orders efficiently so that products are delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Address logistical problems and furnishes solutions to these issues.
- Improve business by opening new contracts and enhancing systems.
- Create new supply strategies.
- Speaking, writing, and listening skills
- Good management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Production process know-how
- Sales experience is a must.
- Must be a good decision maker, innovative, and pro-active
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process