Job Description Template for:
ERP Functional Consultant (MS Dynamics)Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or any related field
- Conduct user and administrator training.
- Conduct solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Conduct hands-on implementation, configuration and development of the various components of Microsoft Dynamics
- Create estimates for implementation tasks.
- Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics capabilities, functions and features to clients and prospects
- Facilitate workshops to develop business requirements; create demonstrations to provide proof of concept
- Assist sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development.
- One or more of Microsoft Dynamics certifications
- Experience with GCC companies
- Experience conducting requirements analysis, meeting with business owners, and performing current state system analysis
- Experience performing business process analysis, mapping, and design.
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM: SDK , report writing , installation, configuration and customizations
- MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services experience
- Good understanding of ISV solutions in the market and their application in implementation
- Hands-on experience in designing, configuring or administering MS Dynamics CRM or AX
- SharePoint skills
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Ability to work in non-structured work environment (i.e. remotely, home office, etc.)
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process