Job Description Template for:
ERP Project ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Accounting, Finance, IT, Project Management or equivalent work experience.
- Responsibility for large-scale, complex projects delivering ERP conversion
- Project Management interface between the business, IT and other Finance Transformation offices.
- Flexibility and collaborative work approach to solve complex problems and to develop customer specific solutions
- Compliance to Verizon policies and procedures or direct impact on the re-design of existing policies and procedures
- Establish and oversee effective issue resolution, change control and risk management processes
- Maintain project plan (and phase gate reviews) and report semi-weekly status dashboards at project, Operations Committee, Key Stakeholders, and Executive Steering Committee levels
- Oversee implementation of method and tools which enable each phase
- Six or more years of relevant experience
- Proven past success with large system program implementations using SAP or PeopleSoft. Strong project management background.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced changing environment with the demonstrated ability to manage teams independently.
- Previous people management or supervisory experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication and organizational skills and the ability to deliver across levels
- Certified Public Accountant
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process