Job Description Template for:
Environmental Health and Safety officerYears of experience: 1 - 3 years
- Bachelor's degree in Environment /Mechanical /Safety or any related field
- Incumbent responsible for Coordination with unit head and facilitate smooth functioning of Environment, Health and Safety related legal (statutory compliance),Incident prevention, various initiatives, and other.
- Ensure Regular update in legal and statutory part as a function of EHS.
- Ensure Safety standards are rightly implemented and provide feedback on deviation.
- Various level of peoples are trained in EHS terms and their effective implementation in their work area for incident prevention.
- Conduct regular consultation and reviews like safety (EHS) committee meeting, Safety talks, MRM and other reporting forum
- Ensuring correctt conditions are met and regularly monitor environment and safety performance submit all returns, reports and control parameters well within the specified limit to eliminate statutory or other deviation related notices
- Responsible for ensuring Safety parameters during plant expansion and construction of new plant.
- Candidate should be a ractified Safety officer.
- Prior work experience in handling hazardous waste
- Basic knowledge of Factories act and environment protection act
- Knowledge on different type of EHS controls like work permit, Engineering controls and PPEs
- Fair communication skills with internal and external peoples including statutory authority
- Effective training: Daily safety talks, developing training modules and executing training
- Statistical analysis and establishing controls
- MS Office software experience
- Communication Skills.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process