Job Description Template for:
Executive SecretaryYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree, business administration or related field
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective time management
- Research & Analysis skills
- Reporting Skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process