Job Description Template for:
Fundraising ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or any related field
- Spot fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of the organisation’s work
- Research fundraising opportunities and write grant applications to charitable trusts or statutory bodies
- Build relationships with major donors or companies and make presentations
- Recruit, organise and inspire volunteers
- Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database
- Manage their own budget and ensure that targets are met
- Devise and organise fundraising campaigns, events and door to door collections
- Account handling: ensuring major donors or companies are happy with their donation scheme
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good at researching and devising strategies and opportunistically taking advantage of donation possibilities.
- Adept at people management, building long-term relationships with potential donors or volunteers.
- Abel to manage budgets and hit fundraising targets
- Organizational and IT skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process