Job Description Template for:
General ManagerYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Master's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or any related field
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or any related field
- Develop the working methods and procedure by using modern techniques.
- Develop the company’s policies which include strategy, development plans and marketing programs to achieve short and long term goals.
- Prepare the budget and identify the needs of the company in terms of manpower, financial needs and financial allocations; and make sure it’s constantly provided in order to execute the plans and programs.
- Follow up and monitor to improve the quality standards and systems; and prepare the needed technical reports.
- Prepare the marketing and sales strategies, and ensure the provision of financial and human resources requirements to achieve those strategies.
- Provide leadership and direction in all functions of the company.
- Understand the risk associate with business including sales, operations, finance and people. Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate the risk for smooth process.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Solid experience in middle management position
- In-depth product and market knowledge
- Strong experience in marketing techniques
- Strong experience in sales
- Fluency in English (Spoken and Written).
- Strategic thinking ability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great analytical skills
- Great leadership skills
- Works well with others
- Evaluates situations effectively.
- Strong knowledge of Information Technology industry and experience in all the associated areas including general management finance, people management etc
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process