Job Description Template for:
Human Resources/PersonnelYears of experience: 1 - 2 years
- College diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Coordinate employee development programs.
- Assist with employee communication programs.
- Prepare and post notices and advertisements.
- Maintain employee records.
- Negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes.
- Coordinate recruiting and hiring.
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements.
- Advise on HR policy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Certified Human Resources Professional.
- Well organized.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Works well in a team.
- Acts with discretion.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process