Job Description Template for:
Human Resources SpecialistYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Serves as first point of contact for all issues related to Human Resources.
- Reviews, validates, audits employee status changes and new hire information.
- Conduct new hire orientations.
- Process payroll and reporting associated with payroll.
- Assisting staff with necessary payroll forms, annual disclosures, and various benefit enrollments.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts including posting open positions via online, recruiting agencies and internally within a timely manner and collecting and resumes.
- Assist in development and coordination of employee related programs.
- Assisting with development of human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain accuracy of employee related documents.
- Maintaining benefit and employee records.
- Order office supplies.
- Proven track of record in headhunting & recruitment within the IT Sector in Jordan/ GCC.
- Have a working knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource functions, employment law and labor relations.
- Employee relations, staffing and performance management experience and knowledge.
- Ability to work independently to ensure prompt data input within the established timelines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Able to take direction and execute tasks accordingly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certified Human Resources Professional.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process