Job Description Template for:
IT AuditorYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- College diploma degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Assess software products.
- Identify ways computer systems can better meet needs.
- Assess quality assurance practices.
- Conduct third-party reviews.
- Test systems to ensure they are working properly.
- Assess information systems.
- Configure hardware and software programs.
- Identify the weaknesses in a systems network
- Maintain and develop computerized audit software.
- Create a solid information technology infrastructure, and collaborate with clients
- Put procedures regarding network security issues.
- Experience in quality auditing and testing, both manual and automated.
- Experience in configuring hardware and software.
- Vendor certification.
- Synthesizes information effectively.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Creative thinker.
- Works well with others.
- Performs well under stress.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process