Job Description Template for:
IT ConsultantYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- College diploma degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware.
- Assess quality assurance practices/ software products/ information systems.
- Design, develop, integrate and implement business solutions.
- Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans.
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, etc.
- Conduct business and technical studies.
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements.
- Maximize efficiency, effectiveness and quality of software.
- Minimize the effect of security breaches.
- Solid experience in information technology security.
- Strategic thinking ability.
- Experience in a related field.
- Analyzes information effectively.
- Synthesizes information effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Works well in a team.
- Great attention to detail.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Performs well under stress.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process