Job Description Template for:
IT Technical AnalystYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Analyze all business requirements and recommend appropriate applications and technology for same and design all data flow charts and diagrams got processes and provide effective solutions to all issues.
- Administer all IT systems and recommend efficient modifications to systems to improve efficiency and reduce cost of all operations and determine appropriate procedures for all IT technologies and assist in all equipment configurations.
- Train all new employees on all IT procedures and processes and assist compliance to all standard and technical metrics and provide expert knowledge to resolve all IT issues.
- Design an effective technical architecture and develop it effectively and assist to incorporate all new technologies into IT systems and monitor all production environments.
- Coordinate with all business and IT partners and analyze all business requirements of clients and provide resolutions for all business and IT associate issues.
- Evaluate all IT architecture and develop required presentations and white papers for all technical processes and evaluate performance of staff and provide required feedback of all processes.
- Coordinate with all software vendors to perform investigations on all application issues and provide effective resolutions for same and assist all team members to evaluate technical processes and provide an effective interface with all vendor partners.
- Assist all business partners to analyze changes in requirements and provide enhancements to all applications and provide support to all 3rd party software tools and maintain knowledge of all management process.
- Develop and analyze functional specifications.
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments.
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of business practices.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process