Job Description Template for:
Inbound Sales RepresentativeYears of experience: 0 - 2 years
- Diploma degree in Management, Business Administration, Public Relations or related field.
- Bachelors degree in Management, Business Administration, Public Relations or related field.
- Answer phone calls from current customers.
- Document main points discussed with customers.
- Analyze customer history using the company database.
- Resolve customer issues and answer questions.
- Ask questions to determine what the customer needs.
- Recommend products or services to customers.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Facilitate sales of all products and services according to the client's needs
- Perform troubleshooting when required and resolve customer issues and answer questions.
- Prepare bills and make repairs if required
- Assist and guide customers with all the required knowledge of the services and goods
- Knowledgeable about the industry.
- Experience in the field.
- Basic computer skills.
- Works well with others.
- Self motivated.
- Reliable at all times.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works well independently.
- Good negotiation skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process