Job Description Template for:
Industrial EngineerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or any related fields
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards
- Confer with clients about product specifications, vendors about purchases, management personnel about manufacturing capabilities, and staff about the status of projects
- Figure out how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services, with maximum efficiency
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
- creative and critical thinking
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication and organizational skills and the ability to deliver across levels
- Good analytical skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process