Job Description Template for:
Information Management SpecialistYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree, information technology or related field
- Identifies client requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Collects data by identifying sources of information; designing survey and collection methods.
- Organizes information by studying, analyzing, interpreting, and classifying data.
- Resolves retrieval problems by altering design to meet requirements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains historical records by documenting system changes and revisions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Establishes and revises database by conferring with analysts and programmers to code and retrieve data.
- Maintains database by entering data.
- Technical Understanding
- knowledge about process Improvement & Data Processing
- Good Skills in reporting Research Results
- Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Good knowledge in operating systems: Linux, Unix, Microsoft Windows
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process