Job Description Template for:
Java DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree, computer science or related field
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Maintaining existing web application which includes bug fixing, enhancements, and implementing new requirements.
- Performing unit and integration testing.
- Serve as a mentor for junior team members.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Producing documentation based on the company's standards.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Developing intermediate and complex use-cases.
- Experience with Java, HTML5, JQuery, Junit, Maven, Hibernate, Eclipse.
- Experience with Spring, JMS, REST API, JSON, JSP, OAuth, HTTP(S).
- Experience with asynchronous messaging using JMS (Websphere MQ or similar).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies.
- Proficiency with MYSQL or Oracle and database access technologies and techniques.
- Strong experience with XML technologies like schemas, style sheets, DOM and SAX.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Perform well under work demands.
- Innovative thinking.
- Work well in teams.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process