Job Description Template for:
Legal AdvisorYears of experience: 1 - 2 years
- Bachelor's degree in Law or related field
- Bar examination completed.
- Period of articling completed.
- Recommend a legal plan of action for clients.
- Research comparable legal procedures, laws and cases.
- Apply the law to the clients' circumstances.
- Advise clients on their legal rights and other matters.
- Advise about corporate management.
- Mediate disputers.
- Oversee contract signing.
- Possess excellent analytical, researching and drafting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take good decisions based on judgment
- Should be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work.
- Be updated with all the legal laws and should be able to apply them in the given situation.
- Licensed by law society.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Shows empathy under all circumstances.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Great leadership ability.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Patient with others.
- Ability to focus on a singular task.
- Logical thinker.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process