Job Description Template for:
Legal SecretaryYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- High school diploma degree (or equivalent).
- College program for secretaries completed.
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence.
- Ensure compliance with legal procedures.
- Attend court, meetings, or conferences to take notes.
- Control confidential materials and documents.
- Set up and maintain filing systems.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences.
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents.
- Discretion in handling/judging sensitive and confidential situations.
- Presentable individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Well organized.
- Works well with others.
- Licensed by law society.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process