Job Description Template for:
Legal TranslatorYears of experience: 0 - 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Translation, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Read through original material and re-write it in the targeted language (Arabic-English or English-Arabic), ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Research legal phraseology to find the accurate translation to the document at hand.
- Use specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used.
- Provide grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document.
- Proof-read and edit final translated and edited documents to maintain the quality of the translation provided.
- Keep records and maintain a database of documents as they are translated and evaluated.
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- Experience in translating documents.
- Basic knowledge using Word software.
- Well organized.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Time management skills.
- Background in legal terms and phraseology.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process