Job Description Template for:
Marketing ManagerYears of experience: 5 - 10 years
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Identify marketing business opportunities for expansion.
- Report to management on marketing activity/effectiveness.
- Coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotions activities.
- Establish and manage the marketing budget.
- Oversee the implementation of strategies.
- Develop marketing strategies to meet objectives.
- Commission and analyze research.
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- Experience with establishing a new brand and/or rebranding effort.
- Demonstrate competencies in Modern Marketing Techniques.
- Experience with measurement, metrics, ROI for marketing projects and initiatives.
- Current knowledge of marketing principles and practices including social media.
- Track record of project management success in executing on strategic plans and marketing.
- Knowledge of image building through below-the-line spending and successful public relations efforts.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Well organized.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Great leadership ability.
- Good negotiation skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process