Job Description Template for:
Mobile/iOS DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other developers, producers and project managers.
- Delivery high quality well tested software that meets agreed requirements.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure that impediments of any kind are escalated and long term solutions pursued.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Experience of N-tier and SOA applications with mobile clients.
- Robust knowledge of Objective C, Xcode and Cocoa Touch + UIKit.
- Strong proficiency in Objective-C and associated Design Patterns.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Works well under pressure.
- Experience working in an agile, fast-paced environment where delivery means everything.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process