Job Description Template for:
Network & Security EngineerYears of experience: 0 - 2 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any relevant field.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Follow project management methodology and demonstrate best-practices in network documentation as required.
- Manage all client’s situations in a professional manner with an emphasis on customer's satisfaction.
- Knowledge of security network devices (firewalls, switches, SIEM, Antivirus, cryptography, etc.) and other security networking hardware/software tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of information security concepts, standards and practices.
- Knowledge in LAN and WAN technologies, network design, network management etc.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, access control lists, firewalls, VPN, NAT and network traffic analysis.
- Strong organizational skill and be able to attend to and prioritize projects.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a collaborative environment.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process