Job Description Template for:
Network AdministratorYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer Science or related field
- Maintaining, repairing and upgrading network and computer systems
- Monitoring network and systems to improve performance
- Diagnosing and fixing problems or potential problems with the network and its hardware, software and systems
- Installing network and computer systems
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Analyzing and critical thinking
- Time Management
- excellent Interpersonal Communication Abilities
- successful network troubleshooting experience
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process